★ Let's Explore
Trinidad, California! » Geology
- Carver, G. A. and R. M. Burke. 1992. Late Cenozoic deformation
on the Cascadia subduction zone in the region of the Mendocino triple junction.
Pp. 31-63 in Pacific Cell, Friends of the Pleistocene Guidebook for the
1992 field trip to northwestern California.
- Harrell, E. W. 1982. Petrography and genesis of Candy Mountain
and related plutonic blocks in the Franciscan complex. Senior thesis,
Humboldt State University, Arcata, CA. 43 pp.
- McLaughlin, R. J., S. King, R. Poore, K. McDougall, and E. Buetner.
1982. Post-middle Miocene accretion of Franciscan rocks, northwestern
California. Geological Society of America Bulletin 93: 595-605.
- Padgett, J. S. 2013. Upper-Plate Deformation of Late Pleistocene
Marine Terraces in the Trinidad, California coastal area, southern Cascadia
subduction zone. M.S. Thesis, Geology, Humboldt State University,
- Stephens, T. A. 1982. Marine terrace sequence near Trinidad,
Humboldt County, California. Pp. 100-105 in Pacific Cell, Friends of
the Pleistocene Guidebook for the 1982 field trip to northwestern California.
All of above are in the Humboldt State University library, Arcata, California.